A website for Twyford Village Hall, Leicestershire.
TWYFORD GOOD NEIGHBOURS
To All Twyford Residents
If you are unwell or self-isolating over the coming months as a result of the coronavirus and have a genuine need for help, we may be able to provide some support and assistance.
We are a group of volunteers from Twyford who have previously supported the community and are willing to try to help with whatever problems you may face over the coming weeks and months, either by providing assistance ourselves or by helping you to find suitable alternatives.
Things we can do:
- Shopping, if you are unable to get out *
- Pick up prescriptions
- Organise contact with other people who may be in the same position, and would enjoy a chat (at a safe distance!)
- Care for dogs
- Care for horses
- A cooked meal
- Search for information to help you to deal with specific queries or problems
- Anything else considered – but we can’t guarantee satisfaction!
* Remember that The Deli at No.10 (The Saddle) has grocery supplies. With a couple of days’ notice you can order bread, milk, eggs, ham etc. Call Amanda and team on 01664 841108.
Call Joy Mather/Chris Trent on 01664 840 774 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Peter Brown / Annette Tudor-Brown on 01664 840 752 or email at email@example.com
(Village Hall Bookings are suspended during coronavirus outbreak)